Fixing a Gel Pen

 Fixing A Gel Pen

Every so often, I see people ask what gel pen works the best, only to see every reply name a different brand. Not really helpful, unless you want to buy one of each!

There's a reason why some gel pens work better for some and not others. I discovered this when my daughter picked up a "useless" pen and wrote with it perfectly!😲

It's all about how each person holds the pen, in the same way that some can use a fountain pen while others scratch the paper to pieces with one. There's just no real way to solve that problem, you just hold a pen in your own way.

As I take pride in still being able to use a fountain pen, I decided to search out a solution to my inability to use a gel pen for more than a day, before it clogs up, and I found one!

This post explains how to get that dreaded gel pen flowing again and I can honestly say this works. A real money saver!


Don't forget, if you have any questions or problems, please reach out and leave a comment below. We will will reply as soon as we can. Or, if you're a little shy, you're welcome to contact us using the contact form for a more private chat via email.

Comments

Popular Posts